Recommendation

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Been a long time, how's everybody going? Here's a tip for everyone.

It's like more than a year from my previous blog of telling you stories about trying to beat corporate life and rules.

So how's going on? I've been here, I've been there on several aspect of internet marketing, and it's all fun! See what else's going on..





Though I haven't got out my cubicle of 9 to 5, and still struggling in making money from this virtual world, i can tell you , the money is out there.

Here's some proof, though not much and still uncovering my bills!



So what do I do to reach that amount?

It's just as simple as updating this kind of blog. Yup,this free one and no back-linking or any SEO tactics at all ( there's hundreds out there, white hat and black hat ). I'm not even optimizing my keywords ( the heck with high search low competition keywords ), just happily pouring my thoughts based on my experiment.

It's not bad isn't it? At least for me, I have some outlet to funnel my mess into revenue.

That's just one way in making money on the internet.

You have stories? have passion? Write it down, get a community and see the money rolling in. People often over complicated the matters with their "what ifs", what if I can't write? what if I don't have any startup money? What if nobody's buying?

The thing that I know, if nothing good ever happened, you already got your mind's burden released, by sharing your everyday experience, mood, expertise, pictures to the world.

Forget the next step, how to optimize your raw thought into streaming income, all you have to do now is have fun sharing. Believe me. That's so well to get targeted traffic.

But sharing is not for everyone, I know.

But to gain people's interest that converts into money, you have to do trade of some sort. Information trading? going to check what's on Bing that's not on Google? You can. Having old magazine scanned into your Instagram account? You can. That's some trade of information.

Another way to lure targeted traffic is to buy them. Traffic arbitrage. This can be done also.

Imagine this, people only buy, click, filling in, only from a trusted source ( for them ), let them feel like they find it by them self, it's their wish to buy your product, to click on your link. Once you feel like understand this concept, upscale your method.

Then it's easy to bring unlimited amount of money from the internet.

Seems like I talked to much for earning too little?

Like I said in the beginning, I've been here, I've been there, although I'm still haven't found what I've looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment